I’m all about the ongoing faux fur trend, yet I completely understand why many ladies lack the cojones to rock an over-the-top furry jacket or vest (one reason being their man-repelling nature). Enter the faux fur throw/pillow—the perfect solution to your cozy fur cravings! Faux fur accessories add a touch of warmth and sex appeal to any abode, and with a little digging, can be found for a reasonable price.
Since this is far from a new trend, various retailers have come out with faux fur accessories at budget-friendly price points. Here are a few:
- Suri Alpaca fur pillow, $450 (translation: a horrendous waste of money), VS.
- Woven Workz faux fur throw, $65
- Restoration Hardware luxe faux fur pillow covers, $24-29 (pictured in mink)
- Posh Pelts raccoon tail faux fur pillow cover, $24
- World Market faux mink fur toss pillow, $25
- Pottery Barn ombre faux-fur throw, $79
- Restoration Hardware luxe faux fur throws, $79 (pictured in mink, coyote & lynx from bottom to top}
- World Market chocolate faux fur throw, $60
Or if you’re feeling crafty (and don’t share my strong hatred of sewing machines), check out this diy throw and pillow tutorial!